Friday, September 16, 2011

Chemo Eve

Today I have coined a new phrase Chemo Eve. What does one do on Chemo Eve you may ask yourself. Well, first you go for a run, if possible with friends or if you are really lucky with your spouse. Next you go out to a nice restaurant and enjoy a glass of wine a great steak and a baked potato. Then you go home and start hydrating. It is the great end to a week of feeling well and feeling well is a reason to celebrate.
The run was great tonight. I didn't break any speed records but I managed to cruise along for all 3 miles of the loop without any issues. It felt great to run without feeling tired. There is one thing I have noticed and that is the fact that my legs sort of feel foreign to me now. I just don't have the muscle control of my legs that I had before the first chemo. When I run my legs just feel off.

No comments:

Post a Comment