Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday is for reflection

So I have made it through my first treatment. Although it takes two treatments to equal one cycle. I thought I started out pretty good. Saturday went fairly well after treatment but Sunday was not a fun day and it took me most of the day to get my stomach feeling normal enough to want to stand up or move around. However, today was much better and I was able to venture out of the house on a short trip with the kids to the park before heading back home for more sleep. Today and all this week I am thankful for the baked potato. I don't know what I would have done without you and of course the butter and sour cream that went along with you. Yummy. I hope I have turned a corner and tomorrow will be a great day. We shall see. Thanks to everyone who has sent me well wishes and helped me along this weekend. It really did make a difference to hear from everyone. I will try to write more now that I am feeling better.

Dave

1 comment:

  1. Our friend the humble spud. More of Idaho's goodness in our grocery order tonight. Love you!

    ReplyDelete